Integrated management systems
The quality management standard ISO 9000 is for decades a standard to ensure an organized and controlled way of working in companies. Since its introduction in the late 80s a lot of additional standards for various aspects of entrepreneurial tasks were added, which feature similar structure and similar requirements. If you form a management system based on several standards the result is an integrated management system.
Reasons for the obligation to fulfil standard requirements could be legal regulations, but also contractual agreements or the strive for competitive advantages.
Dewitz Consulting & Engineering covers the following standards, from which we build the integrated management system for your company together with you and your employees:
- ISO 9001: quality management
- ISO 14001: environmental management
- ISO 27001: information security
- ISO 31001: risk management
- ISO 45001: occupational safety
- SCC: occupational safety
- ISO 50001: energy management
In addition to that the steel building standard EN 1090 and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will also be considered and incorporated.
We integrate individual systems, develop the appropriate documents (QM-manual, instructions, process definition, forms, verification, action administration) and publish them in our internet-based document-management-system for internal company purposes.
Summary of our Services:
- Business consulting to define potentials to increase efficiency
- Planning and developing an integrated management system (ISO 9001, SCC)
- Creating a documentation and accessibility via an Internet-based document management system
- Realization of audits
- Internet-based database of actions to keep track of adjustment, improvement and prevention actions
- Supervision throughout the certification process